We need to gather materials here to prepare and inform the coming teach-ins on various college campuses.
Posters, preparatory documents, sample flyers and other materials will come here.
Contact us if you are planning teach-ins.
Contact us if you develop materials that should be shared.
Key essays to read
- Politico-Economic Rationale of People’s War in Nepal
- No Revolution can be replicated but developed
- The Hindu Interview with Prachanda
- The Question of Building a New Type of State
- South Asia the Storm Center of the World Revolution
- Will Former Insurgent Maoist Lead Nepal?
CPN(M) – Worker #11 (July 2007)
- View the Front Cover
- Inside front cover [Quotation]
- Table of Contents
Overcome the challenges to achieve the outstanding victory!
Chairman Com. Prachanda’s May Day Speech
Literature, Art and Culture in New Nepal — Com. Kiran
New Tactics: Challenges and opportunities — Com. Gaurav
No revolution can be replicated but developed — Com. Basanta
- International Seminar
Historic International Seminar
Inaugural Speech: Delivered by Com. Prachanda, Chairman of CPN (Maoist)
Seminar Papers and Notes presented on behalf of:
- Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
- Communist Party of India (Maoist)
- Communist Party of India (ML) Naxalbari
- Revolutionary Communists, Germany
- Communist Party of the Philippines
- Turkish Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)
- Resolutions, statements and press release
Present situation and party tasks, Resolution of the Secretariat Meeting of CPN (Maoist)
Statement of CPN(Maoist) on Gaur Massacre
Statement of International Command, CPN (Maoist)
- Guest Columns
Interview with Com. Ganapathy, the General Secretary of CPI (Maoist)
The Call of the Unity Congress of CPI (Maoist)
Critique of Krishna Sen Ichhuk’s poems —Rajan Prasad Pokhrel
South Asia speaking tour
- Inside back cover [Quotation]
- View the Back Cover